1. Child fares apply to children from 4 up to the age of 17 years.
2. Group rates are available only if pre-arranged with the office.
3. TOPLESS TOURS & CITY SIGHTSEEING have the right to change or cancel any tour and/or timing of tour schedules as long as the change is for the benefit of consumers or for reasons beyond its control such as road closures or the weather. Otherwise, our services will be delivered traffic dependent.
4. All persons enter upon and/or utilise all amenities and services at their own risk.
5. TOPLESS TOURS & CITY SIGHTSEEING and its employees, and/or agents will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any description which the ticket holder and/or passenger or any member of his/her family, guest or employee may suffer directly or indirectly, if this is allowed by law. The ticket holder and passenger accepts responsibility and indemnifies TOPLESS TOURS & CITY SIGHTSEEING and their employees, and agents against any claim by or any injury, loss or damage to such persons, if allowed by law. TOPLESS TOURS & CITY SIGHTSEEING have the right to accept or refuse any person admission if that is in the best interest of the person or of the other passengers.
6. All passengers traveling on the upper deck must for their own safety remain seated at all times.
7. This ticket is only valid if purchased from CITY SIGHTSEEING TOPLESS TOURS & CITY SIGHTSEEING or one of their approved agents.
8. “Neither Topless Tours t/a City Sightseeing nor any of the independent entities whose tickets are sold by Topless Tours on their behalf shall be liable in any manner whatsoever to the ticket holder and/or the persons on whose behalf the ticket holder acquires the tickets (“the passengers”) in respect of any claim of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising as a result of any act or omission and the ticket holder hereby indemnifies and holds harmless Topless Tours and the other entities against any claims that may be made against them. Topless Tours hereby accepts the benefit of this clause for itself and any third party agent on its behalf of such other entities”
9) Loss, theft or robbery of the voucher/boarding pass or the travel card is the sole responsibility of the customer. TOPLESS TOURS & CITY SIGHTSEEING is released from any liability in this respect. TOPLESS TOURS & CITY SIGHTSEEINGis also released from liability if the card is rendered unusable due to misuse or insufficient care by the customer.
10. Force majeure or unforeseen circumstances: TOPLESS TOURS & CITY SIGHTSEEING will not be liable for any defaults or damages arising as a result of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances. Force majeure includes but is not limited to: (i) Any event that is impossible to foresee, or which, while being foreseen or foreseeable, is unavoidable, (ii) errors in accessing the various websites belonging to the TOPLESS TOURS & CITY SIGHTSEEING Group, (iii) lack of electricity supply or telephone connection, (iv) damage caused by third parties or attacks on the portal's server (viruses) that affect the quality of the service and which are not attributable either to the TOPLESS TOURS & CITY SIGHTSEEING Group or to the user, (v) errors in transmission, dissemination, storage or delivery of the portal's products and contents to third parties, (vi) problems or errors with regard to receiving, obtaining or accessing content on the part of said third parties, (vii) fire, (viii) floods or earthquakes, (ix) strikes or labour disputes or other social unrest that prevents supply of the products and, therefore, fulfilment of the obligations accepted by the TOPLESS TOURS & CITY SIGHTSEEING Group, (x) shortage or unavailability of fuel or electricity, (xi) accidents, (xii) armed conflicts, (xiii) trade or other embargoes, (xiv) blockade, (xv) riots, or (xvi) any government order. Administrative or management errors will not be considered force majeure.
Enquries: Tel 0861 733 287 / Fax +27 21 511 2288 / email firstname.lastname@example.org